*Cut out the animal pictures made from card and then cut the same animal pictures made from paper (which face the other way) and glue the two animal pictures that are the same together.
1. Glue and screw the supporting pole to the base
2. Glue the motor housing to the top of the pole
3. Glue the sticks to the animals. Let dry
4. Glue the lolly sticks to make a cross – let dry
5. Glue the sticks into the cross section making sure the animals face clockwise
6. Place the cross section with the animals on it over the spindle of the motor.
7. Make sure the solar cell faces a good light source such as a window and watch the animals move around the roundabout.
The better the light -