* As well as presenting in person science workshops and shows all over the UK we
have our online club. These are for home educators, science clubs, young children’s
clubs. Badge topics, and great for revision for school work, and anyone who wishes
to be inspired by science.
* Inspiring young innovators, for science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM)
and art (STEAM)
* All topic linked to the primary science national curriculum FOR
KS1 AND KS2 CHILDREN
* A great idea to extend the fun of learning is to join our online courses to help
improve the understanding of science to young children, with topics that are linked
to the national curriculum guidelines.
CHOOSE YOUR WAY OF RECEIVING THE CLUB
Receive ALL links together so you can choose when to run the
Select the 5 day course - a Monday to Friday course we will send you the
Select the 5 week course which will run on the same day for
Once purchased the course can be used over and over
* You will be sent a free PERSONALISED BOX science box with 5 different science packs
in it, related to each topic that should be used with our science links.
* Our awesome science kits are designed by us and are easy to use.
* There are voice overs, Online tutorials with interactive web pages and visual tricks,
* The printed worksheets are supplied (that can be photocopied for future work)
and the experiments are using things from around the home.
Once you have ALL 5 LINKS you may keep these and use over
and over again
LIVING THINGS - PLANTS
MATERIALS AND THEIR PROPERTIES
Each topic / workshop lasting approx. 60 to 90 minutes
PLEASE NOTE :- These are NOT the same workshops that we provide in schools,
although the topics are the same